Final details, registration, pricing and location will be coming. For NOW, save the date!
2018 is coming, is your business ready to grow? The Marketing Blueprint Workshop (in it’s 4th year) is designed to do two things: first, you’ll learn the latest in marketing tactics, and second we’ll walk you through creating your own marketing plan for 2018 in two days.
At this event you’ll ALSO get:
-The Marketing Playbook – the digital marketing planning tool! (A $197 value!)
-10 Ready-to-go Market Plays (New this year!)
At this event you’ll learn:
– How to Balance Traditional & Emerging Marketing Strategies
– The 2/2/15 Social Media Business Blueprint – Updated & Expanded for 2018 (How to effectively marketing your business via social media in 2 hours a year, 2 hours a month and 15 minutes a day! You’ll also learn how we grew our following on twitter to over 320,000 followers!)
– How to Create a Simple yet effective online Content Strategy
– How to TRACK your campaigns so you can evaluate their effectiveness
– Create a Marketing PLAN That will help you GROW Your Sales this year & NEXT
This event was designed to help you create your marketing vision AND give you the tools and resources to create the plan you need to take ACTION on your marketing strategies every day.
Each session will be taught by Michelle McCullough
Michelle McCullough started her first business when she was 19 and currently runs 3 companies including consulting businesses all over the world. She is the author of three books including “The Make It Happen Blueprint”. A seasoned speaker, Michelle teaches success principles and leadership insights that help boost employee engagement and higher performance.
In addition to running her own consulting businesses, Michelle is the managing director for Startup Princess, listed by Forbes as “One of the top 10 resources for Women Entrepreneurs”. She’s worked with top brands like Visa Small Business, UPS Store, AWeber and more. She’s spoken for the Air Force Reserve, Goldman Sachs and Ancestry.com, among others. She’s been featured in entrepreneur.com, in the 40 under 40, Fox TV and has been interviewed for television and radio over 100 times, including Good Morning America and The Today Show. She was recently named in the Top 100 Small Business Influencers with Inc Magazine, Michael Gerber and Grant Cardone. Her own radio show “Make It Happen” has over 1 million downloads.